Euchre Tournament, St. Michael Parish FunFest - Friday, August 3rd

posted by Teri Marshall   [ updated ]

Click on the form to download and print.

3 on 3 Basketball Tournament, St. Michael Parish FunFest - Saturday, August 4th

posted by Teri Marshall   [ updated ]

Click on the form to download and print.

Made For Happiness Diocesan Assembly - Saturday, September 22, 2018

posted Jun 4, 2018, 1:31 PM by Teri Marshall   [ updated Jun 4, 2018, 1:53 PM ]

FunFest Event Schedule - August 3rd and 4th

posted Jun 4, 2018, 6:10 AM by Teri Marshall   [ updated Jun 4, 2018, 6:10 AM ]

Vacation Bible School - June 18-22, 2018

posted May 8, 2018, 7:46 AM by Teri Marshall   [ updated May 25, 2018, 7:01 AM ]

Diocese of Lansing Financial Misconduct Hotline and Policy

posted May 30, 2017, 7:57 AM by Teri Marshall   [ updated Jun 1, 2017, 7:07 AM ]

The Diocesan Finance Office has engaged Lighthouse Services to provide an anonymous ethics and compliance hotline for all employees of juridic persons of the Diocese of Lansing. This hotline allows for an appropriate method to report fraud, unlawful, unethical and other types of improper behavior as it relates to temporal administration of juridic persons in the Diocese of Lansing.

If you are suspicious about a financial matter involving any clergy or church worker/volunteer: Call the Diocese of Lansing Financial Misconduct Hotline: 1-844-446-0009This anonymous hotline service is available to report any suspected misconduct by clergy or church employees, particularly related to concerns about financial misconduct. 

English speaking hotline: 844-446-0009   Spanish speaking hotline: 800-216-1288

Have Hope.Get Help ~ Catholic Charities Counseling Services

posted Apr 24, 2017, 6:27 AM by Teri Marshall   [ updated Apr 24, 2017, 6:55 AM ]

Earth Care Corner - A Prayer for Our Earth

posted Mar 16, 2017, 1:15 PM by Teri Marshall   [ updated May 15, 2018, 1:24 PM ]

Earth Care Prayer

The St. Michael Parish Earth Care Team offers this prayer for your reflection.  You might pray it every day this week.

A Prayer of Gratitude for Creation

God of the universe,
we thank You for Your many good gifts --
for the beauty of Creation and its rich and varied fruits,
for clean water and fresh air, for food and shelter, animals and plants.

Forgive us for the times we have taken the earth's resources for granted
and wasted what You have given us.
Transform our hearts and minds 
so that we would learn to care and share,
to touch the earth with gentleness and with love,
respecting all living things.

We pray for all those who suffer as a result of our waste,
greed and indifference,
and we pray that the day would come when everyone has enough
food and clean water.
Help us to respect the rights of all people and all species
and help us to willingly share Your gifts today and always.


Taken from the website of the Catholic Health Association of the United States, attributed to Fiona Murdoch, Eco-Congregation Ireland.

St. Michael ECT – Bob Brown, Larry Doyle, Fr. Jim Eisele, Jim Hamilton, Hollie Huhn, Teri Marshall, Dave Smith.

Scrip Program Online - Earn Rebates Towards Your Program Costs

posted Oct 23, 2014, 1:09 PM by Teri Marshall   [ updated Feb 27, 2018, 11:55 AM ]

St. Michael Parish Scrip Program

We are pleased to share some exciting news about a program our organization offers. It is called “Scrip”.  The program that works while you shop. 

Scrip is simply a word that means “substitute money”. In other words, Scrip is gift certificates from national and local retailers. Hundreds of popular retailers participate in our Scrip program including Meijer, Shell Gas, Speedway, Cuginos and many, many others.

The program is simple.  Scrip participating retailers agree to sell gift certificates to our organization at a discount. Families, like yours, buy the certificates for full face value, they redeem them for full face value, and you and our school share the difference/rebate. Our school retains 14% of the discount, which goes towards the annual school budget and helps to cover expenses to run the program. Our families keep the remaining 86% of the discount. This amount may be applied to any of our programs offered at St. Michael or another families tuition.

School Tuition                                     School Endowment Fund            Lansing Catholic High School Tuition
Preschool Tuition                                Parish Endowment Fund
Religious Education Tuition                Tuition Assistance Fund 
Childcare Fees                                    Future Tuition

For information or to enroll please see selections below:
Register for online ordering **Please contact the Parish Office at 517-627-8493 for our Scrip Enrollment Code

1-9 of 9